High Speed Eddy Current Detector
One of the major advantages of high-speed eddy current detector is that inspection requires minimum preparation as there is no need to remove surface paint or coating. This makes it suitable for inspecting painted structures, parts, and components. The high-speed eddy current detector is non-hazardous and commonly used in industries such as aerospace, rail, automotive, marine and manufacturing.
● Viewing angle can be adjusted with the tilt-stand on the bottom of the unit
● Includes rechargeable batteries, power cord, probe cable, and operating manual
● Rugged aluminum case for tough environmental conditions
● Continuous battery operation up to 12 hours
● Selectable frequency range from 100 Hz to 6 MHz
● Large 6" diagonal liquid crystal display provides greater visibility of flaws