Portable Eddy Current Inspection Equipment
Portable eddy current inspection equipment is widely used in the aerospace industry and in other manufacturing and service environments that require inspection of metals for potential safety-related or quality-related problems. In addition, to crack detection, Eddy Current can be used for certain metal thickness measurements such as identifying corrosion, measuring conductivity, and test for the heat treatment of parts.
● High performance due to the flaw detector multi-channeling
● Capability to combine several EC channels when creating the automated testing systems
● High-frequency measurement
● Data transmission via Wi-Fi channel
● Ethernet port for two-way communication with PC
● Rotary scanners connection
● Up to 2 encoders connection
● Availability of multi-functional software for flaw detection of various
● Test objects (testing the pipe body, rolled products, wheelsets, rails, bars, wires, etc).