FET-II instrument is the product upgraded and updated from steel material nondestructive testing instrument of our company. The major part, with Intel 5p series single chip computer as the main data processing, signal, analysis and control, peripheral devices are COMS small and medium scale integrated circuit, which have the advantages of low functional consumption and strong anti-interference, etc.
FET-II Eddy Current Hardness Testing Fastener Sorting Machine is the product upgraded and updated from steel material nondestructive testing instrument of our company. The major part, with Intel 5p series single chip computer as the main data processing, signal, analysis and control, peripheral devices are COMS small and medium scale integrated circuit, which have the advantages of low functional consumption and strong anti-interference, etc.
Because of different magnetic conductivity of materials, different hardness values; the defects of materials and components (such as cracks, porosity, inclusions and so on) have different influence on magnetic field. When placing the device under test into the uniform distributed magnetic field probe, which will create a changing magnetic field, the changing magnetic field will be transmitted to the instrument through the probe, after directly analyzed and treated by instrument center circuit to display material varieties, hardness value, etc. Therefore the rapid identification and distinction of hardness and defect of material and workpiece are realized.
1. Non-destructive testing, no special requirements for the surface of workpieces. (Avoid the destroy to the surface defects state of workpiece in traditional test methods, when debugging instrument, it only needs to prepare two standard samples of same material and workpiece) .
2. Fast, accurate, convenient. (Put the workpiece into the probe only when testing, its efficiency is ten times, even hundreds times than the traditional test method. For qualified and unqualified workpiece, it has sound and light alarm).
3. High sensitivity. (The current and frequency adopted by different materials and heat treatment are continuous adjustable) .
4. The operation is simple. (Instrument is set with the function of man-machine conversation).
5. Audio-visual display. (Double display mode of microampere meter and digital tube is adopted for direct reading of steel grade and hardness values) .
6. Suitable for mass detection, ensure the quality of products. (100% inspection of all raw materials and finished goods, rather than conventional sampling inspection) .
7. Light weight, AC/DC. (Instrument has 12V built-in maintenance-free rechargeable batteries, suitable for field operation) .
1. Magnetic conductive materials (such as: wire rod, sheet, pipe, strip steel, steel billets, and all kinds of auto parts, standard parts, shaft bearing parts, forging parts, casting parts, etc.)
2. The steel grade and type identification of the same size of materials. (Rapid separation of material)
3. The hardness testing and fast distinguish of the same size of workpiece. (Rapid separation of hardness)
4. For carbon structural steel can measure the carbon content of material. (Fixed carbon)
5. Effective separation and identification of defects on the material and heat treated workpiece. (Crack detection)
6. Identification and separation of mechanical properties of materials and heat treated workpiece.
1. Applicable specifications: applicable for same size and specification (Both standard workpiece, irregular workpiece are available).
2. Error range: a, Raw material： 0.05% C b, Brinell 15HB, Rockwell hardness 1.5HRC.
3. Resolution ratio: a,0.01%C; b, hardness：Brinell 1.5HB ，Rockwell hardness 0.15HRC.
4. Inspection Speed: 1000—1400 p / h.
5. Working power supply: AC 220V ±10V.
6. Dimension and weight: 300×160 ×210mm, 5kg.
7. Type of external probe: telescope-feed probe, planar probe, pen probe.
Operating temperature: -15 ~ 55℃
Storage temperature: -20 ~ 60℃
Relative humidity: less than 75%
Working voltage: AC220±10V
A view of separation:
A view of separation: