Eddy Current Detector is DSS' flagship portable eddy current flaw detector. Redefining eddy current inspection with its excellent signal-to-noise ratio and high-resolution display that’s easy to see in any light. DSS' Eddy Current Detector incorporates user-designed application workflows, and onboard Wi-Fi capability so that inspectors of all levels can easily communicate with each other remotely or on-site. Plus an off-the-shelf lithium-ion battery with the battery energy content of less than 100Wh, means you can easily transport the Eddy Current Detector on aircraft and helicopter.
Eddy Current Detector is widely used for aircraft maintenance inspections, detection or surface cracks, bolt hole cracks, second and third layer cracks, and corrosion are common applications. The use of “Weld-Scan” probes simplifies the inspection of steel structures for fatigue cracks. These probes minimize the effect of coatings, geometry, and permeability that complicate the use of convention eddy-current techniques.
Eddy-Current techniques can also be used for conductivity measurements, coating thickness gauging, and metal alloy and hardness sorting. We cover these techniques in separate product categories, but it should be kept in mind that a Phase-Plane type Eddy Current Instrument with the proper probe and technique, as well as a trained inspector, can do all or many of these tests with a single instrument. We would be most pleased to guide you through the selection process.
The Eddy Current Detector is Intended for:
● Detection of surface cracks in various parts.
● Finding cracks in holes and multi-layered structures with the help of rotary scanners.
● Recognition of sub-surface flaws in non-magnetic conductive materials.
● Evaluation of non-magnetic material conductivity and paint coating thickness.
The Advantages of Eddy Current Detector
● Sensitivity to small cracks and other defects.
● Test results are immediate.
● Easy-to-operate due to user-friendly intuitive interface.
● Only a little preparation work is required.
● The test probe does not need to touch the measured object.
● Conductors with complex shapes and sizes can be checked.
● Easy integration into production lines via industrial I/O for 100% part inspection.
● Eddy current flaw detector can detect surface-breaking, near-surface, and far-surface defects.
● Eddy current inspection equipment is suited to volumetric flaws such as corrosion, wear, and large porosities, as well as cracking.
● Easy to Combined with other testing machines (such as ultrasonic machine, visual machine, telescope caliper, and so on ).
Adopting computer Chinese menu type man -machine dialogue，displayed on the big screen，multi-mode alarm technique and specially designed digital electronic balance technique and intelligent dynamic filtering technique. Make it easier for operator to operate.
DSS is a professional eddy current testing machine manufacturer in China, offering high-quality eddy current tester for sale, eddy current testing instrument and low eddy current flaw detector price.
1.PC computer intelligentized control.
2.Full digital parameter real time control and setting.
3.The range of frequency: 64 Hz～6 MHz.
4.Gain adjustment：0.0-63.5 dB, 0.5 dB step.
5.The range of Phase position: 0 ～ 359 °, step 1 °.
6.Quickly figure filtering /continue to analog balance.
7.There is a high pass filter inside,effectively eliminate interference from noise wave.
8.100 items parameter can be presupposed,satisfying many kinds detecting needs .
Saving temperature ：-20~60℃
Relative humidity： not exceed 85%